As a Communication & Creative Content Officer, you will be responsible for shaping the visual aspects of websites, social media platforms, branding kits, and more. You will be required to visualize and create designs, including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. You will also be required to have a firm grip on photography and videography skills. You will be working closely with the creative management and in collaboration with the other teams. Your creative creation should capture the attention of the audience and communicate the right message. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience. The officer is expected to maintain multiple social media platforms for projects, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Design the communication material (both digital and print)
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce the final design
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive social media strategy
- Planning and disseminating the social media content
- Must be updated with the latest industry trends
- Have a thorough understanding of social media platforms, specifically Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In, YouTube, etc.
- Community building on the above-mentioned social media platforms
- Collaborating with the production team members to understand needs, review scripts, design storyboards, and GIFs
- Carry out the photography and videography when asked
- Be able to perform assigned tasks on time
- Any other tasks assigned by the line manager