Eat,Speak,Sleep for Android
Talented Android developers with 1.5+ years of experience are required to develop high end, complex, functional and attractive Android applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
Your responsibilities may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the Google Play Store.
To ensure success as an Android Developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of Android Frameworks, be proficient in JAVA, and be able to work as part of a team.
- Design and build beautiful, practical and advanced applications for Android platforms.
- Developing and implementing new features and user interfaces.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Writing clean, readable and testable code.
- Use modern architectural patterns, third-party libraries to deliver new features.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and schedules.
- Familiarity with cloud messaging APIs, push notifications
- Experience with offline storage, muti-threading and performance tuning.
- Understanding of Google’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented programming.
- Experience with 3rd party APIs and payment gateways
- Experience building applications with geo-centric features like location check-in, geo-fencing, and location-based searches.
- Experience detecting and correcting memory usage issues and optimizing code for application performance
- Experience with Iconic, ReactNative, Flutter or similar cross-platform will be a huge plus.
- Full-time Job (Day Shift)
- Working days: Monday to Friday
- Working hours: 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM